2020(e)ko apirilaren 22(a), asteazkena

TOYS - DIFFERENT PROPOSALS



Good Morning! 

How are you all? I am sure you have started the week with enthusiasm. 

Today I´m going to propose different ideas. On the one hand, I encourage you to play with these two online games on your computers. 

Fotos, imágenes y otros productos fotográficos de stock sobre Toys ...ONLINE GAMES




Besides, I suggest you listen to this new song about a teddy bear and her friend Sue. 

SONG

On the other hand, if you have the desire and material, you can try to make a robot at home. This video explains everything step by step. Look at it! Then, you can send me photos of your robots!

HOW TO MAKE A ROBOT?

Finally, if you like drawing, I have enclosed a drawing of a toy shop for you to colour it. But, be careful, you must respect the colours they propose. 


Try them out and let me know how you like them! ENJOY!










iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina